Presentation of the scheme
The incubator is a structure designed to support a business project.
Its offer includes :
- a workshop or workspace with a very attractive rent
- personalized support
- a wide visibility on its projects and news
- a network of professionals and former residents
The 2 incubators are located at 30 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine (75012) and 28 rue de Faidherbe (75011). They host 30 projects, for a period of one year, renewable once.
Virtual tours of the workshops
The monthly price of incubator accommodation is calculated on two variables:
The cost of support is €125 per person, which includes six meetings with experts per year of incubation, training or group workshops, the use of common spaces, expenses, integration into the network, promotion, communication and the provision of photo equipment.
Cost according to the actual surface area made available to each resident, based on a price per m² (6€ the first year and 11€ the second in shared workshops, 9€ the first year and 16€ the second in closed workshops).
The workshops range in size from 9 m² to 35 m².
Call for applications
The next call for applications will run from1 March to 15 April 2022. For more information, download the rules and subscribe to our newsletter.
The applications are évalidatedes by qualified personalities and a multidisciplinary jury, which are based on :
- the creative richness of the candidate
- technical expertise, assessed by professional experts
- the quality of the professional project, validated by the BDMMA support services
- the motivation of the project leaders, assessed during an interview with qualified persons
Advice and Support Manager