The aim of the "Made in Paris" label is to promote the diversity and richness of the know-how of Parisian shopkeepers, designers and craftspeople. It rewards and labels specifically Parisian products.
4 categories are proposed:
- food (bread, honey, chocolate, beer, etc.),
- manufactured products (cosmetics, containers, stationery, etc.),
- fashion and accessories (clothing, jewellery, shoes, bags, etc.),
- home (vases, rugs, cushions, tables, etc.).
Being labelled means :
- increase its visibility thanks to a dedicated communication kit and the promotion offered at the award ceremony held each year at the Hôtel de Ville de Paris
- participate in events and sales outlets such as the Foire de Paris, the Paris Rendez-Vous shop, the Christmas events on the square in front of the Hôtel de Ville, etc.
- be mentioned/referenced on the official website of the label, in the map of the labellisés and on the website of the City of Paris and the BDMMA.
The call for applications is open until midday on 19 September.