On the occasion of the European Week for Waste Reduction, the Cerceau residents and the association Good Gang Paris launch REPAIR/E, a program of workshops and simple and creative solutions to make clothes last.
REPAIR/E is an invitation to discover a new relationship with clothing: more sustainable, more profound, more engaging. Thanks to a program of playful and creative workshops, an exhibition of repaired, repairable and/or upcycled clothes, and moments of exchange, REPAIR/E wishes to reach different audiences and to accompany each one in the transition to action of repairing and reducing textile waste.
On the programme:
- Exhibition of repaired clothes for inspiration
- Repair and upcycling workshops for experimentation
- Textile and waste frescoes for the understanding of the issues
- Pop-up store of repaired, repairable or upcycled clothes for a rational consumption
- Round table to get messages across
- Two cocktail parties by invitation for privileged exchanges
From November 19 to 24
Galerie des Ateliers de Paris - 30 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris (métro Bastille)
From November 25 to 26
No Mad Shop - 13 rue des récollets, 75010 Paris (métro Gare de l'Est)