Category: Our news / Events and exhibitions
JEMA - Open House of the Ateliers de Paris
The residents of the Ateliers de Paris will open their doors on the occasion of the European Crafts Days on Saturday, April 1st from 2pm to 7pm.
Some of them will also animate workshops for children, free of charge upon registration.
At Bastille, 30 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine 75012 Paris, open their doors:
- Atelier Fables - jewelry designers
- Carbone 14 - designer. He will also lead a workshop to discover the Pop-Up technique.
- Elsa Pochat, designer and interior architect
- Juliette Berthonneau - textile designer. She will also animate a workshop of construction game in pleated textile.
- Justine Gaignault - textile designer
- Yuan Yuan Design Studio - culinary designer
In Faidherbe, 28 rue Faidherbe 75011 Paris, open their doors:
- Cécile Gray - textile designer
- Hoop - fashion designers
- Lucille Grandchamp - chiseler and jeweler
- Mayeul Gauvin - painter-matierist. She will also lead a decorative painting and gilding workshop.
- Miles Le Gras - designer
- Studio Loann - leather textile designer
- Studio Quiproquo - designers
The European Crafts Days are a unique time to meet and exchange with these talents of design, fashion and crafts. Beyond the residents of the Ateliers de Paris, many professionals of the sector welcome the public on this occasion, notably the Cour de l'Industrie, the Viaduc des Arts or the Cité Taillandiers.
Consult the course proposed by the BDMMA