415 labelled products x 15 winners awarded by the jury x 3 "coup de coeur" prizes to be awarded by Parisians.
Among the products awarded the label, the jury also wanted to distinguish 15 winners, divided into five categories. The first prize in each category will be rewarded with 2,000 euros, the second with 1,000 euros, and the third with 500 euros.
Parisians have been invited to vote for their favorite products until Sunday, November 27, 2021. The first 3 "favorites" will be rewarded like the 15 winners.
An award ceremony, presided over by Olivia Polski, Deputy Mayor of Paris, took place at the Hôtel de Ville on Monday, November 28 in the presence of all the winners.
The 15 winners
- Stationery seeded by Papier Fleur
- Watercolor cups by Nouvelle Vague Couleurs
- Wool mattress byLe Briand workshop
- Delicatessen range by Sous les Fraises
- Infusions 13′ Infuz by Urbanescence/13'Infuz
- Bean to Bar Grand Cru" chocolate bars by Les Copains de Bastien
- Ceramic articles by Astier de Villatte
- Tal'Instruments collection by the Talacatak association
- The 1st collection by Les Matériaux Parisiens
Fashion and accessories
- Hand painted silk scarves byEsat Ménilmontant
- Vegan textile leather goods accessories line by Bloomi
- Mordix capsule collection with quadrat by Mordix, le Tailleur d'Ailleurs
- Fabproducts® by FabBrick
- Eco-responsible custom lipsticks by Bâton Rouge
- Ecowood range by Tedzukuri Atelier
Parisians' favorite prize
- Studio Rice Entropies Collection by Studio Rice by Céleste Durry
- A Quince from Paris by Kostas Poalas
- Collection Voyage Sauvage by Baroudeuses