In accordance with the law n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, article 6, III, b, we inform you that :
The " bdmma.paris " website is published by the Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art.
The director of the publication is Mrs Françoise Seince, director of the Bureau of Design, Fashion and Crafts.
The website www.bdmma.paris is hosted by OVH, registered with the Roubaix-Tourcoing Trade and Companies Registry.
Terms and conditions of use of the website www.bdmma.paris
Intellectual property and conditions of use
The contents of the site are the property of the Bureau of Design, Fashion and Crafts.
However, content made available to the public on the www.bdmma.paris website may be reproduced on an occasional basis provided that the source is cited following the content reproduced, as follows:
- Mention the website from which the content originates (e.g.: "Content published on the website www.bdmma.paris "). This mention will point directly to the corresponding page thanks to a hypertext link.
- Affix the relevant logo, if applicable.
- The sites linked to the www.bdmma.paris site are likely to include specific conditions that must be respected if necessary (mention of the source).
- The photos and videos on the www.bdmma.paris website are the property of the Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art and cannot be reproduced.
Limitation of liability
The user of the www.bdmma.paris website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site and acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in perfect working order.
The Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art makes every effort to offer users available and verified information and/or tools, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of functions and/or the presence of viruses on its site.
The information provided by the Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art is provided for information purposes only and does not exempt the user from additional, personalised analysis.
The Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or topicality of the information published on its site.
Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses this information under his/her sole responsibility.
The information collected comes from :
- Or the voluntary communication of an e-mail address when submitting an e-mail message. In this case, your e-mail address will only be used to send you the reply.
- Or when you voluntarily subscribe to the newsletter via the website www.bdmma.paris
In this case, your personal data is kept in the internal contact database of the Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art and is not used for commercial purposes.
Furthermore, you can freely unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of each mailing.
- Or through the various application forms generated by the Paris City Council, which have a limited data retention period.
Right of access, modification and deletion
In accordance with article 27 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us a letter to the following address
Office of Design, Fashion and Crafts
30 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine
Or by e-mail with the subject "Rectification/deletion of personal data" to