Support for associations
With the aim of promoting and developing the creative professions in Paris, the Office provides financial and human support to associations in this sector.
The Bureau's actions
The associations work on the networking of the Parisian territory around the creative professions. They organise numerous events for the general public and professionals, and are an essential anchor point.
The Office examines applications for grants from associations, provides expertise, communication support and makes numerous contacts in order to perpetuate and professionalise the actions of these associations.
Among the actions supported:
- The Design Forum, mode d'emploi, supported by theAPCI, which aims to prepare young professionals for their integration into the design sector.
- The European Crafts Days organized by INMA, which aim to raise public awareness of these trades and encourage vocations through exhibitions, demonstrations and meetings.
- Fairs, such as the Carrousel des métiers d'art et de création ( Carrousel of Art and Creative Trades ) run by the Île-de-France Regional Chamber of Trades and Crafts, the C-14 ceramics fair, the Salon des Artistes et Artisans d'art (Artists and Craftsmen Fair) in the 11th arrondissement, and the open house at the Ateliers de Belleville (Belleville Workshops), allow Parisians to discover the richness and diversity of creative trades.
The associations supported
- Artisans de Belleville
- Association of artists and craftsmen or 4A
- Earth and fire elements
- National Institute of Art Trades (INMA)
- Paris Potier
- Association du Viaduc des Arts
- Agency for the Promotion of Industrial Creation (APCI)
- Association of fashion and design professionals of the Goutte d'Or
- Workshop Industry Court
- From one jewel to another
- CRMA Île-de-France