Presentation of the scheme
The incubator is located at 30 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine (75012) and at 28 rue Faidherbe (75011).
Created in 2006, the incubator Les Ateliers de Paris is dedicated to the development of creative companies in the design, fashion and craft sectors that combine creativity, innovation and commitment.
The Les Ateliers de Paris incubator is one of the components of the city's policy to support the creative professions, a significant sector of activity for Paris in terms of economic development and employment, cultural and tourist dynamism, revitalization of neighborhoods and international influence.
Design, fashion and crafts are essential levers of transformation within our society - whether it is a question of creating new imaginations, conceiving new uses or responding to societal and environmental issues.
Thus, the City of Paris wishes to support the emergence of committed projects and encourage a positive impact economy: responsible fashion, new uses and new materials, innovation and hybridization of know-how, local manufacturing, new economic models.
Call for applications
The call for entries is open until 5pm on April 9.
You can also find out more about our activities and ask any questions you may have at the Bureau's breakfast meetings held on the second Tuesday of each month at 9:30 am.
An information meeting will be held on March 26 at 5pm at Zoom.
To participate: Login link
Meeting ID: 336 806 715 933
Secret code: 6Yn6Ay
The applications are évalidatedes by qualified personalities and a multidisciplinary jury, which are based on :
- the creative richness of the candidate, the uniqueness of the project;
- the quality of realization, manufacture and mastery of know-how;
- innovation, environmental and social commitments of the project;
- the economic potential of the project ;
- the motivation of project leaders to be supported in their development;
- the motivation to be part of a group.
The monthly price of incubator accommodation is calculated on two variables:
- The cost of support is €125 per person, which includes six meetings with experts per year of incubation, training or group workshops, the use of common spaces, expenses, integration into the network, promotion, communication and the provision of photo equipment.
- Cost according to the actual surface area made available to each resident, based on a price per m² (6€ the first year and 11€ the second in shared workshops, 9€ the first year and 16€ the second in closed workshops).
The workshops range in size from 9 m² to 35 m².
Virtual tours of the workshops
Need more information?