- Modality On-site
- Location 30 rue du faubourg Saint Antoine Paris 12e
- Speaker Christel Valenza - AMEADE
- Rate 50 € or 30 euros for students and social security beneficiaries
- Dates and duration Wednesday, October 4 - 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Completed registrations
Thanks to this training course, you'll master the language of export, enabling you to draw up offers that protect you and send your products safely to the other side of the world.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Drawing up a reassuring export offer: the pro-forma and export terms and conditions.
- Organizing your shipments
- Draw up export documents: invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, etc.
- Understanding customs constraints.
Public : Artists, craftspeople, designers, company directors, employees, project owners wishing to set up a business in the artcrafts, fashion and design sectors.
Prerequisites : None
Contents : drawing up quotation/proforma (customs nomenclature & product origin, terms of payment & currency, Incoterms, modes of transport and packaging, legal aspects), export sales invoice, export document management (customer form, order tracking form, packing and shipping instructions, packing list, origin-related documents, postal dispatches, transport and customs documents).
AMEADE is the first organization specialized in training, services and business development support for companies in the arts and crafts, creation, design and heritage sectors. The innovative training courses are focused on practice, to be an actor in one's training, to appropriate the concepts and to implement one's own project.