- Modality Visio
- Stakeholder Fashion Incubators
- Rates 550 € for the cycle of 6 seminars + 1 day of exploration or 90 € for 1 seminar
- Upcoming training
To accelerate the start-up phase of your fashion or accessories brand and save time by building a solid foundation for your business.
Aware of the challenges fashion entrepreneurs face when launching their brand, Au-Delà du Cuir, the Bureau du Design, de la Mode et des Métiers d'Art, the Fédération du Prêt à Porter Féminin and Maisons de Mode have decided to join forces and create the Génération Entrepreneurs program in order to provide effective and qualitative support to project leaders and young fashion brands.
From March to July 2023, 6 online seminars led by professionals from the Fashion and Luxury sector, accessible via the interactive Circle platform, a day of exploration and an active community.
WHY REGISTER TO GENERATION ENTREPRENEURS?
- To quickly identify the growth levers specific to the Fashion sector;
- To benefit from a qualified and operational expert support directly animated and created by 4 key incubators of the Fashion and Luxury sector;
- To build your first networking network in your fashion and luxury sector;
- To identify the key fashion players for your business and the partners for your future or current projects.
|Entrepreneurship in the fashion industry|
The essential steps in creating a company
Presentation of the ecosystem
Testimonials from entrepreneurs
|Tuesday, March 7th|
|Strengthening your identity with the brand platform|
Strengthening your identity with the brand platform tool
Presentation of the concept and methodology
|Tuesday, March 28|
|Launching your product: from the idea to the market |
The creative process, the search for materials, the structuring of the price
The path from the idea to the production
The construction of the collection plan
|Thursday, April 20th|
|Anticipating legal issues |
The legal elements to be aware of, the different statutes, contract law and distribution contracts
Turn your CSR commitments into real strategic levers and anticipate regulations
|Tuesday, May 16th|
|Managing your business and financing your development|
Building a dashboard, management charts
Presentation of the different types of financing
Exchanges with financing actors
|Thursday, June 15|
|Build your BtoB and BtoC distribution strategy|
The commercial action plan (CAP)
B2B and B2C distribution, marketing levers
How to define the right margin according to the distribution channels
|Tuesday, June 27|
|Exploration day in person||Tuesday, July 4th|