- Modality On-site
- Location 30 rue du faubourg Saint Antoine Paris 12e
- Speaker Christel Valenza - AMEADE
- Rate 50 € or 30 € for RSA recipients or students
- Dates and duration Tuesday, May 9 - 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Completed registrations
This training course provides you with the keys to prepare your trade show both logistically and commercially, to have the right commercial attitude and to evaluate your results
Objectives of the training
At the end of the training, be able to:
- Optimize the place, the stand, the logistics and the communication,
- Respect the regulatory constraints,
- Carry out an operational follow-up of its contacts / prospects / customers,
- Succeed in its participation and transform its experience into sales.
Prerequisite : Have and know how to use a computer under Windows or Mac environment
Logistic and commercial preparation
- Choosing your location,
- Setting up your stand,
- Which products to display,
- Organizing logistics,
- Managing communication: paper, web, invitations, press,
- Preparing your sales tools.
The commercial attitude
- Welcoming the customer,
- Understanding the needs,
The management of the stand
After the show
- The commercial and financial balance sheet, analysis of the results,
- Short-term commercial follow-up (Updating of the contact database, post-event mailing, follow-up).
AMEADE is the first organization specialized in training, services and business development support for companies in the arts and crafts, creation, design and heritage sectors. The innovative training courses are focused on practice, to be an actor in one's training, to appropriate the concepts and to implement one's own project.